• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Needing Terrainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Greetings,

So i'm looking for an terrain maker for my new map themed on winter war at north. While Finland and Soviet are fighting, also Norway, Denmark, Germany and Sweden join's the battle, of course Germany with Finland. Yes i'm making events to with triggers. I will have almost every event from the WW2 - Winter war place. Also i decided with my friend Sweden can choose fight with Soviet or Germany and Finland. Terrain type: I'm thinking that more winter at the east Finland, North-Norway, Soviet and Really tiny part of Sweden at east to Snow. Other's at the east would be more like autumn. Also i make many town's and right names to every city you can see so more like city/town terrain, forests to finland and much as possible famous places at WW2 in following regions: Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Soviet and North-Germany. PM Me at Northend Server or at here. Nick: GnomeStomper or at [email protected] The game map:
http://img190.imageshack.us/i/eurooppa.png/
German Capital didin't fit on the map so i putted new Big city same with that other in East, yes i missed moscow little wrong slot.
Warcraft III TFT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.