• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a terrainer for a map im making i would like it to be atleast large (something that can be opened in normal WE) 1/4 or less of the map is a city and the rest would be deserted ruined like thing (both will have no connection) i would like the ruined part to have high mountains were the map ends and some craters at random locations in the ruined part.

srry if my request isnt normal i dont have internet therefore i dont really have time to read the sticky and the reason i can write this is cuz im leeching from someone and this map will be something to pass the time till i get internet

e-mail me at [email protected] for detailed information or to participate or to send or anything else :grin:

i hope some ppl can help me with it
and when u send me the map plz tell me under what name/username to put credit on

Level 13
I could try thought if its not a single player map i may make it 2 big since i like 2 think that the bigger it is the more epic it is.

Level 2
well i was thinking of epic but me being wel.... lazy :hohum: i said anything close to big or bigger :xxd: anything bigger then big (but not to big that i need to change my WE) is acceptable and if u like mangas im basing it on psyren (new series that came out)

and btw im making it 12 players (if what i think ima do goes well)

Level 13
If u want 2 see some stuff of my check out my albums i haven't bin doing anything vary of late since i know what it now feels like 2 lose interest or inspiration in terraning.

Level 2
i did specifictly say that im leeching its unstable lol and if u do a good job its fine cuz i myself am lazy and lose interest easyely im determined to do this cuz it should of been done because its an awsome idea

Level 13
Do u have any description of what i would terrain maybe a picture/drawing since it will help more.

Level 2
well u can use ur own imagination exept for what i wrote when i created this threat if u wana do it more like i wanted u can get some pictures from the manga psyren cuz im basing my game on that manga but as long as its a desolate ruined place and one for a city its good enough

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.