• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need some potion models..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hey guys, can someone make at least 4 potion models (but it would be better if you can make more) that I can use as doodads? These potions should be red, green, blue and white and can be in different forms.. I'm gonna use them as display items being sold in a shop.. Like this or this but I need them to be individual models..

The potions could look like Uncle Fester's one but with way less polies.. It won't matter if it's low quality, as long as the player could still distinguish it as potions.. I don't need animations too.. It's up to you if you're gonna use ingame textures or not..

The creator's name will be included in the credits list of my map (Heroes Lore : ZERO (see my sig for the link)).. Thanks in advance.. :)

Last edited:
Level 23
I'm already gonna use that as item models, and editing it (if I do get permission) then importing it again is too much.. plus, I only want low poly models, because it's only gonna be used as doodad..

222907-albums5913-picture67007.jpg

(The bottles are the edited poison bottle model of uncle fester (I have his permission to edit it. so don't worry))

222907-albums5913-picture67006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.