• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need skins from the Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm in the middle of creating a multi-media rpg. I have already gotten numerous skins and done most of the map, however, the matrix is needed. The skins I need are of Morpheus, Neo, and Smith. I plan on making Neo and Morpheus playable characters, and having a part of the map where you need to fight lots of smith like in movie. However in the game, when you defeat the smith they come together and make one big one. So I'll pretty much scale the skin and make it a final boss.
These are the pictures to help you out:
matrix-the-neo-5001034.jpg

matrix_2_neo.jpg

Neo
mb_matrix_morpheus_v10a.jpg

morpheus.jpg

Morpheus
smith_full.jpg

MisterSmith.gif

Smith

Hopefully those pictures are enough, if not, you can probally google some more for a better reference.

I'm not asking for you to do this immediatly, I'm just wondering if there's anyone that can help me out with my map by making me these skins.

You can reach me through the forum here, my email:[email protected], my AIM:He Is Legendxxxx, or MSN:[email protected].

Thank you,
---Ravager3000

Last edited:
Level 1
Oh, that's too bad, can anyone else help me?

EDIT: it seems like skins look ugly, can someone make a model instead?
this would really help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.