• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Cinematic] Need Skilled Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi, I'm looking for skilled helpers to help with my cinematic. Its a action/brute cinematic. Really big project. I plan it to beat all other cinematics! Can't reveal any details to public. If you want to help plz list all of your skills and how active you can be in helping.
I got a small forum up for it, that I can give a link to whomever is helping.

Level 12
I might help you if you want, i made some cinematics like four years ago :), but they are all lost :), but i think I can recognize good and bad cinematic (everyone gives like 8/10 but I alone give 3/10 for example :) )

Level 15
Restor is right. Good then you can be critic. Anything around the forum and eventually when we get cinmatic part done you could critique on. thewrongvine and dakho are the only two active ppl I got. I guess the rest of them want to wait to terrain and stuff. I give you link also.

So then this cine must get a 11/10 at least to win. :D

Level 12
you know, i would like to make a "remake" of my first cinematic made four years ago, it is a fantasy parody :), but you know, four years ago almost all cinematics were not so good as nowadays, its called progress

Status
Not open for further replies.