• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need rpg modeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok get me a footman without the sword and sheild(helm possibly?), a grunt no axe, a high elf swordsman without sword and sheild(helm possibly), skeleton warrior without weapon and sheild,i also need you to make a nightelf warrior by putting a skin of night elf over footman model. also if you can make me some weapons off units ex. footman sword grunt axe druid of the talon staff and some shields if u can.

Level 45
Okay I'll try to get as many disarmed (That look goos and are usaful as possible.) I also know a map with some killer disarmed units, eg. Disarmed grom with ne armour, disarmed arthas ,no book,disarmed naga,disarmed,troll amd lots of weopans. U can use that wile u wait for me. I'm also makig a bear helm and a wolf helm for ya. Im not sure wat that maps called, I think its called "7" in rpg section of the maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.