• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[NEED resourse]Blood Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Do you want it as a model or an addition to the sky? :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JB_McKnight Presents:
CRIMSON MOON

212092-albums6407-picture70763.png

I finished the request. I didn't know what was needed, sky texture or model, so I made a model instead.

Anyway, I made some variations of the texture just in case you wanted the file size to be smaller, or you would want an HD version of the texture.
Just path the desired texture to:
CrimsonMoon.blp

By default it uses 256x256 pixels.

Attachments

• CrimsonMoon.rar
    162 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Level 10
Hey its me master i made a sec acc since i fourgot the pass and google didnt remember it -_-.
Wait why woud you need my allowence?
Its your resourse for godsake.
But since your ascing me i cant really say no,cant it?And i think it woud be very usefull besides its awasome and very cool ^^ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.