• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need modeler or someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Need modeler or someone who will create some models for my campaign.Some models likes orcs,yetti or little blue humanoids or flyeing imps and more.Info about my campagin you can see at my link on signature.

Level 45
I suggest you read the sticky in this thread, no one will join or fulfill your request id your so brief.

Orcs and flying imps....models takes hrs to make and not unless you get them interested then i suggest you post the info of your map here..since 90% of people probably wouldnt look at your link.

EDIT: i looked at your webpage, and saw your using my old werewulf model and faggot assed dragon, for an newer(but still old and gay lots of ugly anims) dragon you can use this one and send me the werewulf model, it has bugs, i will fix them.
dragon.
http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=84773&highlight=dragon

Last edited:
Level 8
Ah,well,i have some screenshots of models which i want from you
orc:
orc.gif

yetti:
yeti.gif

xvarts:
xvart.gif

gnoll:
gnoll.gif

This is a project about dwarven battles against orcs and dwarven destiny with new units, creatures, spells, models, music, sounds and much more. Destroy enemies and build new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.