• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Kargath Bladefist model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Kargath Bladefist
A what?

Please post visual aid and a better description if you want to increase the chance of someone making you what you want.

This has been posted for your own good since otherwise a lot of people will have no clue what you are talking about.

Moderators, I do know im not meant to post anything non request related in a request but this has been posted to point out that his request is too vague and people like me (if i wanted to) could not know where to start due to the lack of description.

This post may be deleted if needbe but I do think that his request is too vague and needs to be expressed in more detail.

Level 25
Way too vague. However, as my position of Lore guy, I am required by law to come into this topic

Kargath Bladefist is the chieften of the Shattered Hand clan, a clan notorious for its member's act of self-mutilation upon joining, proving their loyalty. They tend to break off one of their hands and then replace it with a weapon. Kargath has a scythe blade for his attachment, however axe blades are also popular amoung his members

His portrayal in WoW also sucks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.