• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help With Some Trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ya well im making A baseball game and i dont know how to create a trigger that will allow you to choose your team if som1 can make a trigger and put it i a game then send it so me i will b very greatful :oops:

Please Divide them into teams like

American League:
Angels
Orioles
Red Sox
White Sox
Tigers
City Royals
Twins
Yankees
Athletics
Mariners
Devil Rays
Rangers
Blue Jays

National Laugue:
DiamondBacks
Braves
Cubs
Reds
Rockies
Marlins
Astros
Dodgers
Brewers
Expos
Mets
Phillies
Pirates
Padres
Giants
Cardinals

TY

Rad

Rad

Level 5
theres alot of ways you can do that... but with that many teams that will take awhile...

first off for say the Angels make a new unit (any unit doesnt matter) just make it not have an attack or anything that would make it wanna move and give it the invulnerable (nuetral) ability so u cant kill it, then put it in a little box with enough room for every team and make a little region near it (some people put circle of power's over them...)

then make a unit based off the wisp called "Selector" or maybe "Choose a team" or something (make it have invulnerability like above BUT make it have no 'buildings built') put that unit for the selector *duh*

then make the trigger called 'select angels' and make the event:
"Unit enters Region [choose the region u made]"

and the condition:
Unit type (of entering unit) equal to (selector/Choose Team wisp)
NOTE:you dont need this if other units have no access to that area, thats a bug in many maps though...

Actions:
remove [entering unit] from the game
Create (whatever baseball players for whatever player) in (make a region for this team to spawn at)
game- display to all players the text "[Owner of entering unit] has chosen team Angels!" or something...

if u need more things just ask... im not super good with triggers and not good thinking off my mind (like this one) so just ask again here or PM me... or ask someone else :cry:

If you want buttons to pop up and if u got WEU i can help u make them easily :D, if u dont know what WEU is then just nevermind about the buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.