• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Help With Copying Spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey People! Ive found some Awesome Spells but its a map with heroes with the spells. And i would like to them to one of my maps. So does anyone know how i can copy all the triggers/Heroes/Spells to my other map? plzz? :nemor:

Level 5
Even if you could copy them the variables which are used by the creator won't be copied with the whole trigger.

I think you have to recreate them on your own :confused:

Level 18
It requires a lot of work :p
If the spell is GUI you need to copy all buffs, abilities, dummy units, variables (sometimes items/upgrades) and triggers. Then make sure everything is still the same way because some abilities refer to buffs that you haven't copied yet.

Can't hurt copying all variables first and the buffs probably since they won't directly refer to customized things.

Some abilities use custom units and some custom units custom abilities so watch out with that :p
Triggers can go wrong when copying so make sure you set all triggers to what they are supposed to be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.