• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

need help importing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok im really new to the world editor and i need help importing objects. i dont know how to get to the import manager.someone plz help!!!

Level 2
ahhhhh

ok i pressed F12 and nothing happened (yes i did have the map loaded) and also i dont have a button with a paper icon with a green arrow.

also do models repalce other units???
im pretty sure they dont but i want to make sure

Level 2
on the tool bar (file,edit,view, ect) go to "module" a drop down menu will appear, select import manager. In the import manager right click on the blank space and you will get options select import file(s). find the model file or what ever it is and then change the path (if you downloaded off this site then it will tell you the path at the download page). Put the model on the specified unit then place on editor. you wont see it yet you have to save, then close editor. reopen editor and map. you should see the model

hope that helps you

anyone know how to put a glow on a non-hero unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.