• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
someone plz make me a High Elf Alter i need it for my map you will get full credit and it will be introduced to the public and credit of the alter goes to you plz there is no time limit when this needs to be done but i do want it don in a reasonable time plz and thank you

Level 7
Ok i dont need it right away and first of all i have no idea what programs i need to do modeling and on top of everything else im the worst skiner on this site at the moment. All i need is some one to make me an alter very simple just an Elf on the alter using the night elf alter as a base model thats all plz if anyone can make an alter for me that would be great thnx to anyone who would like to help me and why not to the people that dont

Level 11
Armel did an altar...but it's just the standard human altar without the gold statue.(it has one of the silver knight statues instead) if you want it, PM him about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.