• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a model recolor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm making a map and the Scourge and Legion are going to be two different factions, so the Scourge is losing the Dreadlord, however, for gameplay reasons I want a hero that would suit the role. My idea was to make a Blood Prince/Darkfallen hero.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Darkfallen

So basically changing the Blood Mage hair Black or silver, the skin to that undead grey color, and the red parts (The non-player color I mean) to a blood/crimson red.

I would be extremely grateful as I don't have the proper tools to do this and you would have my gratitude (And rep).

Level 5
I don't need it right now, so take your time. The map I am working on has a long way to go and I haven't touched the Scourge faction yet.

Level 5
Looks good although the file size is kind of big, I'll see how it actually turns out in-game in a bit.

Here's a blood mage recolor, in case u didn't liked the model that Jesus provided:
209577-albums5234-picture70960.png

Attachments

• Darkfallen.blp
    202.3 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.