• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Object Editor is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
My Object Editor is messed up. For some starange reason, it doesn't show the name of the selection. It has letters instead, like the first part is A second part is B, and so on. Like, if u open Object Editor, u select a guy, and then u see all the stats on the side, right? Well when I do that, I see the stats, but I dont see the name of the stat. I just see A, B, C- and so on, it's kinda hard to explain, and it wont leme put a picture in. but if you do know what im talking about, please help me. :witch_doc_sad:

Level 10
Imo, you see at the top of the object editor where it says name and value? Click on the line right before where it says value and drag to the right. That should fix your problem ;)

Level 24
He said A,B,C etc.
So that may mean if he opens it up, it will still just go through the alphabet.
Reinstall if that's the case.

Level 7
No

No, A, B, C is taking the place of the name of the stat. and idont see anything that says name & value anywhere on Object Editor. God does anyone know how to post a picture, so Ican show u what I'm talking about.
When I try to post a picture, it asks for a URL, but it's not on a website, so I can't put it up... :angry:

Level 24
You may also use the paper clip several icons down from text colour.
You may not attach files if you are using Quick Reply.

Attachments

• AttachCap.JPG
    AttachCap.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 132
Level 24
Drag the bar on the left of "Value" out to the right, or double click it. And why not just make it a picture?

Level 3
yea my brother had the same problem, the only solution he could come up with is to completely re-install WE. Although i hope someone can figure something else out.

Level 7
WTF do u see Value!? :eekani:

P.S. Now this site is messed up for me. The background is all white, and I don't get the list of links at the very top left. You know, when you go in te models,you see the link at the VERy top left. The links that bring u to Donations, and what not. Can't realy describe the links that it gives, because I can't see it... Basicly, I can't see anything at the very top of the screen, exept VBulleten.

Attachments

• Messed.jpg
    Messed.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Level 24
WTF do u see Value!?
*See first attach*
Step 1: Pull head out of ass and look harder.
Step 2: Drag the bar over.
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit!!!

P.S. Now this site is messed up for me. The background is all white, and I don't get the list of links at the very top left. You know, when you go in te models,you see the link at the VERy top left. The links that bring u to Donations, and what not. Can't realy describe the links that it gives, because I can't see it... Basicly, I can't see anything at the very top of the screen, exept VBulleten.
*See second attach*
Change that little bar back to ---- Night Elf / WC3Sear

Attachments

• CutoffCap.JPG
    CutoffCap.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 129
  • SkinFix.JPG
    SkinFix.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 142
Level 7
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ty!

OHHHH! Thank you!!!!!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: :thumbs_up:

Just one more question, sry, im a noob at posts and what not, but, how do u close a post, not that I'm going to close this one or anything.

P.S. Dil999, you're not funny....

Level 3
Closing and or locking posts can only be done by admins or moderators. Although its practically just as simple w/o moderation abilities, just say something like saying no more info is needed thanx for all your help, etc etc. Their might be a no problem or two but that should pretty much end things.

Status
Not open for further replies.