• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Warfare

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In a war between the typical four i added some extra features, such as the spies and the last Murloc. This war of the sea is like the other more normal maps to kill everyone other than you or your teammate, so don't expect a orpg of some sort. The Spys are used for taking control of enemy buildings or in one case units too, they die easy and are slow but if you can manage to get them over there its well worth the money spent. Each spy has there own specialty The human spy (spy) can use blink, The orc spy (The Smart One) has twice as much health as the others, the Undead spy (Wraith) can take units as well as buildings, The Night elf Spy (TreeFormer) can Become and invensable tree, but can't walk.

Keywords:
water, sea war, normal
Contents

My Little Warfare (Map)

Reviews
19:01, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.

Level 4
Screw Hive i do everything right and this happens. i ask what i do wrong and you say "go check the rules" and i do, nothing wrong! i ask again and ONE person has the decency to let me know. i promised him i wouldn't give up, but you A holes forced me to. every map i spend my weekdays working on only to get shot down instantly.

Level 11
Screw Hive i do everything right and this happens. i ask what i do wrong and you say "go check the rules" and i do, nothing wrong! i ask again and ONE person has the decency to let me know. i promised him i wouldn't give up, but you A holes forced me to. every map i spend my weekdays working on only to get shot down instantly.

Cheer up. Hive isn't everything - they are a little hard on the rules right now as they are cleaning up pending maps.