• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] More Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Sorry for the problems. I have few more question's please......

1. How can i add more extra player like dota 6v6 (12 + 2 players with sentinel & scourge) ?

2. How can i make a unit shared?

3. Hw can i make a massage displayed only for one player? I mean a player with trigger like "Player owned unit", "Player type a massage", etc?

4. How can i make a short command that can be combined lke dota(-ap, -apnp, -npemstdu, etc...)?

5. Last question. Where can i put my done map(maybe soon)? And must it be unprotected?

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH !

Level 5
2. How can i make a unit shared?
  • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision and shared units
4. How can i make a short command that can be combined lke dota(-ap, -apnp, -npemstdu, etc...)?
It just looks for when you type something with the dash, then it cycles through every 2 letters starting with the second, and if it recognizes it as a mode, it adds it

Status
Not open for further replies.