• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MORE Problems with WE Unlimited!!! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
When I start the game and load a WE Unlimited map, nearly all icons go green (even ones that were not imported). And when I try to play a map with WE Unlimited, the tilesite from Dalaran is there but the raised land part is not it just goes back to Black Citidal. Whats wrong!!! :?:

Level 21
PyroGuy65665 said:
When I start the game and load a WE Unlimited map, nearly all icons go green (even ones that were not imported). And when I try to play a map with WE Unlimited, the tilesite from Dalaran is there but the raised land part is not it just goes back to Black Citidal. Whats wrong!!! :?:

then your probably your wc3 seems messed up... never had such a serious problem before

Level 1
If you read the documentation that comes with the WE Unlimited, then you will find that unless you get WE PRO, only the cliff tilesets that come with the set that you picked when you first created the map will come through. The only way that the cliffs will appear normally (besides getting WE PRO, which i don't even know if it exists), is if you start WCIII with the menu that comes with the enhancer, and it starts WCIII with the patch. Otherwise, u can only use the original tilesets...

As for the icons being green, I had a very similar problem, only with icons that i had imported. It's just a suggestion, but check the paths of your icon files, make sure they look like something like this:

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTN******.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTN******.blp

hope i helped :?

Status
Not open for further replies.