• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Moonlight Shadows Forest 2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Melee map for 4 players, it has little starting areas, which makes them easy to defend, but with low gold mine so you must expand on opened area where is open fight where win player with strongest army. On this map are shops, fountain and mercenary camps but it dont has tavern because i made it for Reign of chaos.

Keywords:
melee, aschenwale
Contents

Moonlight Shadows Forest 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
21:23, 24th May 2013 Orcnet: please organize your map description, explain some info about your map, what's the main goal, features that the player's will recognize inside the map, screen shots, and credit lists. Your changelogs is good but the info...

M

21:23, 24th May 2013
Orcnet: please organize your map description, explain some info about your map, what's the main goal, features that the player's will recognize inside the map, screen shots, and credit lists. Your changelogs is good but the info is not enough, this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/map-submission-rules-228244/ can help you out through your description making so vm me once your are done so I will retest this again

Level 30
Will review this later but only I can say for now is you should add more possible descriptions to this. Add some screenshots maybe and credits list if you ever use a custom resource for this game.

Until then, I will review your map later! =)

~Review later~

Level 30
please organize your map description, explain some info about your map, what's the main goal, features that the player's will recognize inside the map, screen shots, and credit lists. Your changelogs is good but the info is not enough, this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/map-submission-rules-228244/ can help you out through your description making so vm me once your are done so I will retest this again