• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modles, Modles, Modles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys when i import a model it wont work. ive done the bit where you have to delete the war3imported thing and i've reloaded my map but it still wont work. plz help me guys.

Level 9
Hi guys when i import a model it wont work. ive done the bit where you have to delete the war3imported thing and i've reloaded my map but it still wont work. plz help me guys.

Are you sure you also imported all the models, and changed the path to the correct one the maker of the model should have indicated? After you import the model and set the path, then reload your map. It should work.

Level 3
k ty i'l try it

MODERATOR (MERGE) EDIT:
Yay! it worked! tyvm for your help and il (try) to remember 4 the futer :)

Do NOT double-post in less than 48 hours (24 for the Help Zone). Use the Edit button at the bottom right of your post.
~Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
trigon119, you shouldn't double post, use the
edit.gif
to edit your posts...

You should put ''k ty i'l try it'' and ''Yay! it worked! tyvm for your help and il (try) to remember 4 the futer :)'' all in one post

Reactions: Rui
Level 5
uhh change the correct path? of the file. like when you go download on hive go to not sure how to import this model then follow the paths of the tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.