• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modern/World War Soldiers (Classic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello.

I've been recently looking for Modern/World War soldiers to use in my map, and after looking through HiveWorkshop (and literally any other site I could find), I feel like there's a huge problem.

There is close to none modern soldier models that fit in with things like modern tank models, and the ones that I found have close to no variety (usually just one model of a soldier.)

Up until now I've been using HerrDave's models (which btw, are amazing.) But I just think they look a bit goofy for what the map is meant to be.

I think modern soldiers with good detail and variety (I used HerrDave due to the huge variety the soldiers had which are what I need) could benefit people who overall want to make a modern map and need soldier models.

Personally, I think this is really something we need.
If there is any modeler who wishes to go ahead with this, gladly do so. (And yes, you can 100% upload them, as I'm not looking for personal use only but rather to have more variety in HiveWorkshop)

Thanks to MayDay on discord for telling me this exists.

Example of what I mean by "it doesn't fit in":

Screenshot_3040.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.