• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modelers Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello modelers! This is a friendly question. Can anyone find the time to make a super marine for me? And also it would be nice if you could make the attached thumbnails into loading screens. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Attachments

• Jet Fighter.jpg
    Jet Fighter.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 147
  • Mario Screen.mdx.jpg
    Mario Screen.mdx.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Cleaned your thread up for you.

Level 4
Thanks Chriz, this model is for a map called "Modern Combat" I'm working on. It's a melee game, except with different units and tech trees. The units are from war, modern, past, and previous. So for example there's Marines, gunners, Ultra Marines (they're a model that is similar to the regular marine), tanks, Panzers, B-17 bombers, Stealth Bombers, Etc. As you may have guessed the jet pic is for the Modern Combat game, while the Mario one is for another game I'm working on called "Nintendo Adventure". Note: These are the only maps I'm working on right now.

Level 7
darn when you said Ultramarines i was hopin' for a sec that it was 40k oriented anyway good ideas ill DL them when its finished good luck!

Level 4
OK I don't have any direct requests for the model. It just needs to look cool and be a hero. Also if it's possible to make the SM not look too much like a marine it would be nice. Just wanted to clear that up. Also try to shrink the size as low as possible. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.