• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[model] Skin Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello possible modelers. I was wondering if you could possibly make a model of a skin cell. A single skin cell so it would simply be a rectangle with semi rounded sides.

Animations I would like to have.
Most important - A death animation where the cell bursts open and falls apart or having it simply fall apart on the ground.
The stand animation has to be nothing specail doesnt even have to have any movment.
It does not need a buildanimation but it would be nice to have a work animation where it grows longer and then starts to form into two different cells
Any other additional animation you would like to put on would be fine but it would be nice if it would be cell related and not anything weird.

I would like to thank you in advance if you do this model. As always +rep will be given to those who help.

link to the idea factory map thread Map

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.