• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model(Seperation)] - [Goblin Sappers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Alright im making a hero map thats filled with heros and thier abilities i've created (suprise suprise), that people can dl and use/learn from. Im on the 3rd hero but i need a model seperation of the goblin sapper into all three parts. (yes three!, dont tell me you forgot about the lil guy in the back holding the barrel of gunpowder?!) Anyways im not sure if this would be hard or easy for i dont have any modeling knowledge. I would be greatly appreaciative if they each had a spell animation (not required, but highly wanted. Would that be hard...i'm pretty sure i heard animations were hard :p..?).

Recap: Seperation of the Goblin Sapper into all 3 parts.
*Attack, dissapate Animation Required
*You will be credited.

Attachments

• Goblin.JPG
    Goblin.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 5,347
Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Hero glows and dissipate animations? And attack animation?

Level 10
Well i dont know about hero glows, the sapper as a ability splits into the three different parts. Not sure if they will be heroes or not. Attack animation is required dissipate would be EXTREMYLY nice to have but im ifsy about requiring it.

Would you be able to make the models chriz?

Last edited:
Level 10
Pyrite, he did come to me he came to the thread and asked if it required animations. I said yes and was wondering if he meant on making it for me. (Lets stay ontopic though)

Anyone that would be willing to do this for me would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Level 7
Okay here we go...
This is the sapper piece I MADE not by cookie. Although it has no glow it is still seperated :D

The other pieces can be found from the Goblin Thief model on the models download section for the dynamite guy (or just get it from ROTD). The other guy, well I used to have him but I converted him to the grenadier sorry lol I wish I can help you more :(

Attachments

• Sapper.mdx
    34.6 KB · Views: 86
Level 16
If you delete geosets in Magos' editor that have a Geoset Animation, then they cause WE to crash. I learned this the hard way.
It crashes even if I dont delete the corpse geoset. It crashes even after i add the bone "mother". I dont know, what i am doing wrong. Would be nice to have some screenshots of each step.

And sorry I know this isnt the maindiscussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.