• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,i am a long time mapper and now the time for me has come..i am doing a massive map project 'the art of magic',and i will be needing some models and skins to go along with it,so far i found some nice spells that i may think of adding but i'm in a desperate search for suitable models,the models i need r as follows:

Magreeb:a large mantis like creature with giant claws,prefferably green with some red and yellow on the head which is shaped just like a nerubs.
a suggested starting model to wrk into a magreeb is the nerubians,they have quite a few of the required features already.

Sahaugin:a giant lizardman creature weilding a large metal halberd (prefferably,if u can't manage a scimitar is good aswell)it should be slow yet gargauntaun looking,it's green if u haven't guessed.
Prefferable starting skin is tauren,just wrk the head into a lizards and get rid of those hoofs and change the tail into a lizard's.

Status
Not open for further replies.