• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Request: Ninja Boy and Ninja Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
For the boy, remove the goggles on his head, the 2 kunai knifes in his hands, the chain on his pants, the Red and White Uchiha Pin on his jacket, his backpack, the bandage on his cheek, the 2 metal wrappings on his hands, the X.X smiley on his jacket, and the blood on his hands.

Make sure the boy has the blue sandels.

For the girl, remove the headband sign, extend her top down so it covers her stomach and not showing any skin there, remove the wrappings on her shins, and zip her top up more so it doesn't show her chest that much.

For both models add:

Don't add a sign to the metal headband (this is an MMORPG Naruto game)

Add a ninja tool/weapon pack onto the back waist on either the right or left side.

For the animations, add atleast 1 basic hand seal(Tiger Hand Sign), a fireball jutsu stance blowing fire from your mouth with your finger tips, and the summoning jutsu, where the ninja will bend over alittle and put their hand down onto the ground.

Fire Ball Jutsu Animation, just have the animation making the unit lean over with their fingertips up to their lips, blowing out fire.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/.../avatars/Itachi Uchiha/Itachi_avatar1.gif?o=6

Basically for the models just get rid of the all the uneccessary attachments.

Having Icons of these 2 would be pretty nice aswell, I did have icons of these 2 but then my computer went down and everything pretty much got wiped out and I lost everything besides my map (luckily).

Please and thank you so much.

Attachments

• Naruto Ninja Boy.jpg
    Naruto Ninja Boy.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 20,297
  • Naruto Ninja Girl.jpg
    Naruto Ninja Girl.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5,002
  • Hand Sign Tiger Animation.png
    Hand Sign Tiger Animation.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 24,381
  • Summoning Animation.png
    Summoning Animation.png
    429.4 KB · Views: 2,120
Level 1
Pretty good considering i'm the only person working on it, if I had other people helping this game would've already been released.

People don't seem to want to help, either because of the terrain, or because the lack of helpers that I don't have, because of that people would think my project will slowly die even though i've been working on this since january.

Soo.. i'm guessing no one wants to makes these 2 models? I got the icons now I just need the models with animations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.