• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I would like the sword&cape to be removed.And recolor it to black like this image
Blackcaptain.PNG

Attachments

• Captain.mdx
    86.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Captain_Portrait.mdx
    40.6 KB · Views: 64
Level 8
Here it is:
Thank u darling

Edit1: what happens if I rename the mdx? I was thinkin maybe dark vanguard of somethin like that

Edit2: You forgot to add the blackcapt blp skin.

Last edited:
Level 15
Thank u darling

Edit1: what happens if I rename the mdx? I was thinkin maybe dark vanguard of somethin like that

Edit2: You forgot to add the blackcapt blp skin.
You can rename him, but then you should rename the portrait too.
The skin you should import to the path units/Other/BloodElfLieutenant/BloodElfLieutenant.blp into your map in Import Manager and it will change the skin of the model. It will replace the normal skin of the Lieutenant. If you have units with the normal skin too and need the skin not to be overwritten, then I can rename the path if you need.

Level 8
You can rename him, but then you should rename the portrait too.
The skin you should import to the path units/Other/BloodElfLieutenant/BloodElfLieutenant.blp into your map in Import Manager and it will change the skin of the model. It will replace the normal skin of the Lieutenant. If you have units with the normal skin too and need the skin not to be overwritten, then I can rename the path if you need.
Yes pls rename the path so it does not replaces the BElieutenantskin to black.Or any other unit skins.

Last edited:
Level 8
Replace the footman helmet feather and made it look like this Screenshot, and also create a captain ver and i want the capt helm feather like this Screenshot

Attachments

• Footman.mdx
    58.2 KB · Views: 43
Level 15

Attachments

• Footman.mdx
    103.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Footman_Portrait.mdx
    40.8 KB · Views: 55
  • TheCaptain.mdx
    103.6 KB · Views: 61
  • TheCaptain_Portrait.mdx
    38.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Level 15
Oh and more thing...create an capt ver icon via screenshot.
You can learn to make them yourself too, they are very easy to make. Here is the tutorial: [2D Art] - Basic - Creating Icons from Screenshots
Edit2:did you just remove the footman frontliner animation? Don't remove that, i need it.

Edit3:and same goes to the shield & weapons.
Edit: Ah, I edited the normal Footman model. Here, I edited the Frontliner model now, here it is in the attachment:

Attachments

• BTNCaptain.blp
    19 KB · Views: 49
  • BTNFootman.blp
    18.9 KB · Views: 55
  • DISBTNCaptain.blp
    13.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DISBTNFootman.blp
    13.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Footman.mdx
    55.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Level 8
Can anybody help me do a short helmet edit all you need to do is change the helm feather like this Screenshot

Attachments

• RoyalCaptain_Portrait.mdx
    40.6 KB · Views: 44
  • RoyalCaptain.mdx
    86.2 KB · Views: 36
  • RoyalCaptain.blp
    55.1 KB · Views: 38
  • TheCaptain_Portrait.mdx
    38.9 KB · Views: 40
  • TheCaptain.mdx
    103.6 KB · Views: 35
Level 15