• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minigames V.: 1.51b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Soloplayer map. What you can do is playing a nicely made version of minesweeper and mahjong.
PS: The mapmaker is 4pokalyptik wich is the Battle.net Acount I use.
--> I made it so don't think someone else made it and im uploading this without Permission.

Keywords:
Mahjong, Minesweeper, Minigame, Fun, Small map
Contents

Minigames V.: 1.51b (Map)

Reviews
14:06, 12th Oct 2008 Septimus: Set to review temporary under the recommendation of mini moderator. CMarket Review The map is rather plain and simple. - Both minesweeper and the other thing are too easy even on hard, you might want to make it...

M

14:06, 12th Oct 2008
Septimus: Set to review temporary under the recommendation of mini moderator.

CMarket Review

The map is rather plain and simple.

- Both minesweeper and the other thing are too easy even on hard, you might want to make it more difficult

- Add more games, this map gets boring after 5 minutes and it has no reply value

Overall - In all honesty the map isn't good. The two games are rather easy, they aren't fun to play more then 2 or, possibly, 3 times.

My advice - Add some music, perhaps a custom song or two, or at least use the w3 one. Add more games, the more games you fit on that small square brick the better. If you make your map have at least 1 more game it would make it approvabal and if you make it have 5 games, or even 10 games total it would be a great map.

Score - In it's current state the map deserves the grade of 1.5, sorry :(

Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review

[+] Author & map name
[+] Map description
[+] THW rules & regulation
[+] Map in English language
[-] No Error/Crash/Fatal error
[-] Quality are acceptable
[!] Not stolen/hack/de-protect map

Condition : Poor
Review : 1

Note : After I test this resources by myself as well, I notice the timer goes on even with all the wisp being blow off in under 10 seconds causing me to wait pointlessly for 50 seconds. Quality does not meet the condition. Even the user have spoke it themselves.

Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Level 2
oh woops sry, that means i uploaded the wron version ... sudoku is unfinished .. i need to correct that. Ill upload the right one ... .
Oh and, could pm me about the timers? dont know what yoou meen by messed up, but if tehres anything wrong id like to make it right so please tell me.

Level 14
The map is rather plain and simple.

- Both minesweeper and the other thing are too easy even on hard, you might want to make it more difficult

- Add more games, this map gets boring after 5 minutes and it has no reply value

Overall - In all honesty the map isn't good. The two games are rather easy, they aren't fun to play more then 2 or, possibly, 3 times.

My advice - Add some music, perhaps a custom song or two, or at least use the w3 one. Add more games, the more games you fit on that small square brick the better. If you make your map have at least 1 more game it would make it approvabal and if you make it have 5 games, or even 10 games total it would be a great map.

Score - In it's current state the map deserves the grade of 1.5, sorry :(

Level 31
Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review

[+] Author & map name
[+] Map description
[+] THW rules & regulation
[+] Map in English language
[-] No Error/Crash/Fatal error
[-] Quality are acceptable
[!] Not stolen/hack/de-protect map

Condition : Poor
Review : 1

Note : After I test this resources by myself as well, I notice the timer goes on even with all the wisp being blow off in under 10 seconds causing me to wait pointlessly for 50 seconds. Quality does not meet the condition. Even the user have spoke it themselves.

Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.