• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mine

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
WC3 has a gold mine. it's kinda cute... But besides of gold, i have silver and iron. where are they mined from? Here... a generic mine for al uses. just make a doodad that looks line desired metal and put it neer this mine and it will become the mine of that metal =) Made this specially for my metal items. Made from scratch, imported lots of geosets and geoset parts, made new ones. Luckyly the gold mine ground texture fits this one perfectly =)

Keywords:
Mine, structure, building, cave, cavern, resources, resource
Contents

Mine (Model)

Reviews
11:49, 27th Jul 2008 Pyritie: Some of your bags are floating :o 8th Jul 2008 Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever fix the changes, feel free to resubmit it.

M

11:49, 27th Jul 2008
Pyritie: Some of your bags are floating :eek:

8th Jul 2008
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever fix the changes, feel free to resubmit it.

Level 15
wow, it looks nice and useful. Try to put some mine carts with gold somewhere

no, it's not only a gold mine. It's also a silver and iron mine. =)
You can use my ore models to put them neerby. or make a trigger that creates such item every several seconds, so gold amount will increase with time =)
also you can make that trigger use a condition like "if a peasant is in the gold mine" =) it will be much more realistic. and so does with silver and iron. =)

Level 14
Great =D

Very usefull models ;)

Maybe you could add an animation with some dust coming out or something. And you also might add some dark colour in the back of the mine, so it looks like theres a well in the mine.
Other than that its nice

Level 34
5/5, looks great, almost better then the original Goldmine. Maybe add some animation like

- Stand empty <== What you got now.
- Stand gold
- Stand iron
- Stand stone

Level 14
that is awesome man. You really can use it for all of your mine needs.

actually no...

I tried to use it ingame, but there are too many problems with it. As already said, it doesnt look like a cave, there are no animations like death, birth or a general work animation...
And somehow there are not enough details....

Its not bad, but without those things, its kind of useless...

Level 14
LOL,

well then you maybe can tell me too, how i could use this as a building, without using like 5 Triggers to manage animations or something like that^^

Edit: I mean like a building that you can build, u know. It works with the Blizzard-Mine, because it has animations, but this one hasnt, plus it doesnt look like cave :)