• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Master of Eternity (OC)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
An OC I made using a new technique for porting models from the WoW model viewer to Warcraft 3 classic gfx. Big thanks to Retra for making the HD->SD script or I would have been stuck. The sword in the in game screenshot is also included. Its a separate model called the Moon Breaker, which used to be on Hive. Since I can't find the original to link it I uploaded it. Credit to an unknown hive user for making it. If anyone has a link to it I will gladly remove the model and link to it instead.

Known issues:
Model doesn't animate correctly in some viewers.
Eyes don't open (even in portrait animation). Fixed on 7/16/32
edit: Some minor animation glitches occurred during export which were not present before.
Previews
Contents

Master of Eternity (OC) (Model)

Moon Breaker (Model)

The death animation is insanely weird and bad due to the arms and legs spinning at the speed of light, etc. (eyes are not fully open, and the impressions from this are strange)
Unfortunatly that's the exporter doing that not me. Unless someone writes a better exporter its out of my hands.