• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map bad lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
If u could explain ur problem better and tell me the triggers or view me the map I could help, yes ..

Level 2
there may be a memory leak or something in your custom scripts if you are using any. i believe wc3campaigns has a tutorial on how to find and get rid of it

Level 3
lag

what lag ingame or loading. they both can be caused by lots of triggers all happening at the same time. also triggers that never get turned off may cause lag. triggers like check every second also cause lag especialy if u have more than 1. the game would have to work over time to support the 1 second many times and the game may causing lag spikes. loading is just if you put lots of triggers in instalation and its a big map you can shorten this with triggers in game by spreading them out over a period of time. if all your triggers mostly happen at one time try to spread them out over a period of time. some of your triggers might also be to big. if you think it through you can problem shrink them a bit to save room and probley a bit less lag. That and what the other guys said can probley cause lag in your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.