• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looks good. I'll leave my name here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm epohym -- as you can see.
Also, I'm Scipio in U9 and GA. Some of you may know these two forums.
They're not bad, yet since I'm now in North America, it's quite inconvenient to go to these Chinese forums (I'm from there) -- imagine when you have time to chat, they're sleeping; and when they're back, it's time for you to go to bed :vw_unimpressed: That's why I come here.

I have several completed movie scripts in U9 but nothing here. Maybe I'll translate them and post them in Hive at a later time (I'm a little busy now). But before that, I need help from someone whose native language is English -- English is, anyway, my second language, I can't express myself quite exact in English -- modifications are needed so as to make the storyline smoother.

Anyone of you interested in translation assistance work may contact me by MSN: [email protected] It's not paid, though:ogre_haosis: all I can offer is my thanks.

Level 2
Welcome to Hive.

I think the best way to get people to help you with your English (which seems fine to me, by the way), is at the Request Forum.

Posting your ideas in the Cinematics Forum might be a good idea as well.

Thanks, I'll go and check:thumbs_up:

PS: Cinematics Forum? I think "screenwriting, storyboarding and concept creation" may fit better. It doesn't look quite lively, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.