• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for a terrainer......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok this is what happens, It is not in the movie but in the book.
Frodo, Sam, Pippin, Merry come back from the war and the shire is over run by ruffians and its pretty much destroyed and the hobbits come back and kill the ruffians and find someone they least expect.....

Level 4
I'd help if it was a different part of the book. If you ever need terraining for LotR I'm your man, but I don't like this idea. Whisper me on b.net if you get a different idea. Name's lilbeelzebub. I have currently stopped and started many many maps, including a fresh look at the Battle of Rohan, a Balin's Tomb map, and a map called "The Ruin of Osgiliath". First two maps were cancelled due to motivation, last one was cancelled because the man who was supposed to do my triggers (Darkshogun), decided that despite all of the things I did for him he wouldn't help me. You can see any of those maps if you ask me, although the Balin's Tomb one I lost due to a comp crash, and the Battle of Rohan map wasn't finished. The Battle of Rohan was supposed to start before they were at Helm's Deep, and would've included their fight with the Warg Riders. I was also going to make an LotR RP map... but that didn't work out due to the map itself. There were no terrains big enough for what I was planning, and nobody would've been able to play it due to all the lag that map size would've had (with all the doodads and triggers and such). Well, whisper me if you have other LotR ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.