• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, the map I am looking for had some sort of puzzles and riddles. The only puzzle I remember is that there was a big turtle that you had to feed with fish, spices, seaweed and 2 more ingredients in particular quantity ( 5 fish, 4 spices, 3 seaweed and so on).

Level 2
did you get this map from the hive, and do you remember what year it was made?
I am pretty sure I got the map just from entering another players game, so not sure if its from hive. Also it was quite a lot of years ago, like 5-6 maybe, but not sure so dont rely on that info.

Some puzzle maps I remember: "Pyramid Escape" , "Are You a Retard?" .
Good luck finding it, map sounds interesting :D
Definitely not "Pyramid Escape" and im pretty sure its not one of the "Are you retard/stupid/etc.".

An option would be to search the maps section by filtering puzzle, maze/escape. Be sure to search both the Maps and Substandard sections.
I did check them all out, but none of them seemed familiar enough to download and try it.

Also I am sure that the map is not singleplayer, because I do remember playing it with a few friends.

Level 2
The one from Nibbits are either for one player, are known maps or are just rectangles, so definitely not them. Epicwar pretty much the same thing. The only option left is Delvers. I will check it out later, but it seems for too little players. The one I am looking for is probably for 5+.

Edit: Also the map im looking for was not so much of an escape, there was no time limit for the puzzles/riddles, you just had to do them to progress to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.