• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a campaign to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I want to play a campaign that is well done, has many levels, mixture of dungeons and base building, and uses only existing races/units/heroes/spells.

Does such a thing even exist, that wasn't made by Blizzard?!

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I know a good campaign, but it doesn't have base building, and i doubt such a thing exists, sorry!

Level 1
Yea most of the things that people call "campaign" is just a long drawn out wc rpg. I gave up trying to find a good campaign. The only good ones were made by blizzard.

Level 21
Try Dwarven Campaign, Forgotten War, Shards of Resistance and Natures Call (both Spider Queen and if you find good version of Return of the Dragons). These are mostly custom races but except Dwarven campaign could be considered partialy as human.

If you really want just already existing things then maybe Rise of the Lich King would be for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.