• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading Screen Request: Shamans vs. Druids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello!

I'm making a map called Shamans vs. Druids, in which you are either a shaman, or a druid and your suppose to fight each other for ''The Orb of Ashenvale''. I have made the start of the loading screen I would like to request, but I got too low artist skills to make what I want. Here's the base of the loading screen:

shamansvsdruids.png

I would like something druid looking at the druid side (instead of the plain white), maybe leafs and a wood, but make it ''wc3-looking''. For the shaman part, make something which fits with shamans, I don't really got any ideas for that part yet. For the middle, it can be plain black, or something else which you comes up with that fits. Also, please make the letters more fancy, but not too fancy, I want them to be easy to read. +rep & cred in the pot, thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.