• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lich King Vs Witch King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i had an idea here the other day why is there not a map called Lich King Vs Witch King??

that would be a great battle or Lich King Vs Sauron??

it should be like.......
i dont know i am not good at making maps i am more the type that changes some off them for my self. could someone please try making a map like that it would be so cool!!!

Level 2
No offence.

But it sounds stupid,they're completely different universes.Orcs on LotR are savage and non-social.Orcs on Warcraft have feelings and dont go around murdering eachother.

And besides,if you want one to be made,why dont you do it yourself?

Level 2
well as i said i am not good at making maps i am more the type that changes on some off them for my self. it could become many large campaignes like one where you start with the scourge and you are lich king looking over your undead warriors and then you see a portal opens and in comes some orcs from Lotr and so on. in another one you could be the Horde and another portal open out comes aragorn and alot gondorian soldier... making this would be so cool. cant you see it??

Level 2
but if anyone could try making this it would be so cool and i relly wanna try these things out i dont anything about triggers campaigne editor and all that

Level 13
I have no idea what the hell you're asking for in this map.

I... think a full blown campaign, but even then I'm not sure.

Even then, one map, with someone's heart and soul poured into it, well, worth its salt as well, takes months to complete. Some take over a year. A campaign would take ages, if you're asking for that anyway.

Models tend to take a few days, maps tend to take months. No one is going to make a map for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.