• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lich King.BLP

This is a basic Skin of Arthas as the lich king, without his helmet on.

This is a skin ive been working on for a while.
enjoy!

v1.1 Added more shading and definition to the face. Fixed up the alpha channels and removed pupils and book.
v1.2 Fixed the face and some minor alpha channel issues
v1.3 Added Volume to the face and more skin tone. Also Shaded eye and eyelid. Made more "frosty"
v1.4 Completley Redid the face added wrinkles and a dark pit in the eyes. made even more frosty
v1.5 Redid Face
v1.6 Finally finished Frosty stuff

Keywords:
Lich, King, Arthas, Master, Frostmourne, Blade, Skulls, Undead
Contents

Lich King (Texture)

Reviews
10:50, 20th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: The fur is a bit bright, but I'm sick of constantly moderating this. I'll approve it. The skin lacks definition and there are still some serious colour problems, but if such changes were made it would probably end up...
Level 1
it keeps saying 403-forbidden when ever i try to download this what am i doing wrong?
i have an acount already did the email thing not worken...

Level 1
I can't seem to make the skin show up... I've changed the full path to Textures\Arthas in the Import Manager... Then when I try the map Arthas is still his old self with the hammer...

Last edited:
I can't seem to make the skin show up... I've changed the full path to Textures\Arthas in the Import Manager... Then when I try the map Arthas is still his old self with the hammer...

did u try Textures\Arthas.blp? and use the arthas with frostmourne model.

other than that, im not quite sure whats rong

Level 4
Oh my god!
Man your skin creation is tooo great !And it is just what i was looking :) :) :)
Thanks a lot for this great skin.I am looking for humans' heroes with "Evil side" skin for the moment so it will be cool if you could do some more like this if you have time ^^.

Level 11
Nice skin, but it doesnt look like Lich King without his helm :( well, it does, except for the chest armor.

Look at the picture, the only thing you did wrong was the armor :3 Would be awsome if you redid the chest to look like it.

P.S. Can I edit this myself and redo the eyes so I can use it as Arthas DK without mount? Of coarse I will give you credit :3

Attachments

• arthasdeathknight[2].jpg
    arthasdeathknight[2].jpg
    82 KB · Views: 149
Level 7
I like it. But like a certain other skin I've seen, I think this would have been better-suited to replace the undead Arthas skin rather than the normal Arthas.