• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legendary Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi thanks for map really its very very nice work. I played 10 times this map version 2.4a but I never get a legendary item. How can I complete legendary power quest. plss tell me what I need for that I have titanforged handle elyrian elixir and now what I need ? and how can I find them plss tell me directly not give hint. if I need titanforged head how can I find him. plss tell me because I started to think am I a fool because other people can find 3-4 legendary item in a game but I have zero:) sorry for bad english I am waiting your answer spaysmaster

Last edited:

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
We don't give out straight answers, especially not to OPTIONAL content that is not required to beat the map.
Also, you post at 8 in the morning in europe, and expect to have an answer by 14:04? We have something called work/studies to take care of first.

Status
Not open for further replies.