1. The long-awaited results for Concept Art Contest #11 have finally been released!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The mythological era has spawned some interesting characters around. Check them out and be sure to vote for them in the 30th Poll of the Texturing Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary Power

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by aslanamca, Oct 12, 2017.

1. aslanamca

aslanamca

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi thanks for map really its very very nice work. I played 10 times this map version 2.4a but I never get a legendary item. How can I complete legendary power quest. plss tell me what I need for that I have titanforged handle elyrian elixir and now what I need ? and how can I find them plss tell me directly not give hint. if I need titanforged head how can I find him. plss tell me because I started to think am I a fool because other people can find 3-4 legendary item in a game but I have zero:) sorry for bad english I am waiting your answer spaysmaster

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. aslanamca

aslanamca

Resources:
    Resources:
    why no answer any1 dont know how can I craft str legendery item or how can I find eye of the titans

3. Senneria

Senneria

Resources:
    Resources:
    We don't give out straight answers, especially not to OPTIONAL content that is not required to beat the map.
    Also, you post at 8 in the morning in europe, and expect to have an answer by 14:04? We have something called work/studies to take care of first.

4. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Find a use for the King's Blood. Look at one of the graveyards.

5. aslanamca

aslanamca

Resources:
    Resources:
    thanks for help at last I get a legendary item:)