• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

La côte des marchands

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

La côte des marchands (Map)

Reviews
11:43, 26th Mar 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated) French maps are not allowed. The map must have an adequate description.

M

11:43, 26th Mar 2011
ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated)

French maps are not allowed.
The map must have an adequate description.

Level 10
La côte des marchands
Created by Mecha_Streisand ; Uploaded by: thenathrezim

Map name is not in English, creator and uploader names are different, and there is no description.

Suggested Players: 1c1

I don't know if that's something in a foreign language or if that is short of something, but that needs to be changed as well because I have no idea what that is.

Level 10
And what if the title doesn't have an English translation? LMAO! but to see you helping a little fella in this community, I'm proud :cgrin:

just show him these useful BB codes and -Kobas- 's Template styles and its ready.

Lol, it does. Click here. It's French for Coast Merchants. Anything execpt a person's name should have a translation and that doesn't look like someone's name.

Level 28
Anything execpt a person's name should have a translation and that doesn't look like someone's name.
"Bon appétit" doesn't really have an English translation, but English is a very rich language (as it's formed from both Germanic as Romance languages), so it should have a translation for /nearly/ all words.

Either way: rejected for not following the rules (an explanation for the different author names, a description and the entire map must be in English).

(Talking about "1c1")
I don't know if that's something in a foreign language or if that is short of something, but that needs to be changed as well because I have no idea what that is.
I believe "1 contre 1" (1 versus 1).
My French isn't very good though :p