• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kodo, guerra de Cristales 1.2 d

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My own versión of kodo tag, made from scratch, and with lots of interesing things, many new buildings, lots of things to do, and the main objetive: survive and kill the kodos.

Keywords:
Kodo Tag Cristal Wars
Contents

Kodo, guerra de Cristales 1.2 d (Map)

Reviews
01:56, 21st Feb 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Spanish language, missing map category and type.

M

01:56, 21st Feb 2011
-Kobas-:
Map Status: Rejected
Spanish language, missing map category and type.

Level 10
The title isn't all in English. The map must all be in English or it will be rejected for breaking the rules.

My own versión of kodo tag, made from scratch, and with lots of interesing things, many new buildings, lots of things to do, and the main objetive: survive and kill the kodos.

Could you tell about the interesting things and what there is to do in the map description?

Level 1
Oh, sorry :(, I am new in hiveworkshop, I never knew that there is a weird rule like that, but then I cannot publish no one of my games :S.
I will try to update the description, as soon as I learn how to do that.
The map is easy to learn, survive the kodos, get the gems to sell (for gold), build walls, then build structures to get advantaje, like gold buildings, barracks, towers, etc...
There are several waves of kodos, each presents a new kodo in the map, and in the end of the game you will fight a kodo boss. Note I made a special AI for some kodos. Hope you get the point. Hope my map does not get deleted only because it is on spanish, it is very popular in garena.