• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Keyboard scrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello.Ive tried a few times but im really new at Jass and was wondering how I could write this down.I want to disable keyboard scrolling for my map completly would anyone be kind enough to tell me the code? :) ty

Level 11
Hmm... U want to disable the arrow control, but you still want to be able to scroll the map by moving the cursor on the border of the screen. I tried a thing, let's see how you like it:

Event-
Player 1 Presses Up
-"- Down
// Do that with all keys and players
Actions-
Stop Camera for Triggering Player

The problem is that, it triggers right after a moment you press the button, and the screen scrolls a bit. But then, it stops. A bit strange...

The other thing is, you lock the camera to a unit. But the problem is, you cannot scroll the map with the mouse too...

I don't know why you want to 'turn off' keys scroll, but if you would write it, it might help to solve your problem.

btw, this isn't really a JASS problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.