• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kargath Bladefist and Other Orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Its not a rule that people have to introduce themselves in that forum

It is a rule, however, that I dislike the WoW model of Kargath because he just becomes a generic fel orc. Kargath Bladefist was one of the mightiest Warchiefs of the Horde, a mere generic Fel Orc is far below what he should appear to be like

Level 3
Ones from WoW Preferable

http://www.wowwiki.com/Kargath_Bladefist

Need some orcs for my own version of Hellfire Citadel so I need a large force of different types of Fel orc.

World of Warcraft model rips are not supported here at the Hive. Please take a look at: http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30716

P.S. I always wipe on Kargath because my groups are always undergeared. :( And primarily they do not know how to play, or some idiot put it on heroic mode.

Level 1
My maps are entirely for personal use and I do own an active world of warcraft account and thus the models.

It looking the same as on WoW is just a preferable way to me but I am not ruling out the making of it via other means... The WoW model is just for reference to looks as I would like it to appear.

As for Introducing myself... Join Date: Sep 2006 Been around a while just not posted on new forums.

As for fighting Kargath himself its just a matter of decent spacing with someone on the stairs (not in the arena) taking care of the adds

Level 1
Surely the request for creation of models that follow the looks of some WoW models is not against the rules? Afterall I want an orc with blade fists and thus showing Kargaths Wow model is just an idea of how it should look.

Status
Not open for further replies.