• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Kael's Floating spheres Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I wanted to add this ability to another unit but i guess the thing that makes the circling animations happen is in the unit so this ability cant be given to another units.
Would it be easy for someone to make this model a stand alone thing so it works on any unit attached to any location on the unit? You dont even have to add the ball things to the model just the motions happening that way it would be more useful to more ppl becuz they could make any wc3 effect attached to it and have different things float around.

inv_misc_enchantedpearlb.jpg

Level 21
You have something similar here, already created. If that one doesn't fit, I posted the original Blood Mage's floating spheres below. To use this attach it to "origin" of the unit. If you want to change the rotating objects, open it in Magos model editor and change the path in the attachments(Sprite First Ref, Sprite Second Ref and Sprite Third Ref) to the path of desired model. Current path is: units\Human\Kael\BloodElfBall.mdx

Attachments

• Rotating.mdx
    3.3 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.