• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Just to show you one of my new occupation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I'm doing some artwork for an Electro album :D...
I have done all these pictures myself :p ...
Comment if you want :wink: ...
I prefer make this than skin
The mens of this picture are : Mr Oizo, Stupeflip, Aphex Twin, Cypress Hill, Kool and the gang, Marylin Manson, Squarepusher, Future Sound of London and miss Kittin.

Level 21
I don't try to don't use filters, i just try to get the best picture possible.
In fact, i'ld like to work in the comunications, and here, the people don't see if u used filters or not, u see them just because u're very experienced at photoshop. Everytime i look at a picture (ad for example) i also see filters and things like that. On the albums covers, uc an see filters too :p .

Level 2
couverture0qc.jpg

get rid of the gay purple glow, i know you like it but its not very attractive.
dont use fonts like that, its not cool.

Level 12
Is that so? I'm advising warning in the word gay. I simply hate that slang word. It's just stupid to use it. It's what the little kids use who think they know how to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.