• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jurassic Park Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ive read some jurassic park model requests and see that they have not really been answered so im making my own requests heres what i need:

Jurassic Park jeep if not I will use the other jeep

Eletrical Fence like in the first movie

A plane like in the third movie

Also a Alan Grant model and a John Hammond model here are the pics.Alan Grant(on the right)
sam_neil_laura_dern.jpg

alan.jpg

John Hammond
Johnhammond.jpg

AMBER.JPG

Jeep/Car
mkimExplorer5.jpg

9-8-2.jpg

Info:
I am making a Jurassic Park cinematic and would like to have somebody make those for me.

A small scene
1337.jpg

Fences
12345.jpg

The lights on the fences
1234.jpg

Fence.....with grass or leaves or what ever they are on it.
123.jpg

Last edited:
I added some pics

Oh and sorry if im asking for too much but if anyone would like to make a Spinosaurus I would really appreciate but I dont need it a whole lot because there will be a fight scene.

spinosaurus2.jpg

SPINOSAURUS.jpg

+Rep for the people who help me and will get credit in cinematic and right now I want to thank Olofmoleman for making his dinosaur models without him I wouldnt have started this.

EDIT:I frogot to add one thing if anyone can make the Park Entrance that would be wonderful and an animation when the gate opens

door.gif

Last edited:
Level 25
Heres the closest you'll get to the dino you need.

Velociraptor - Wc3campaigns

See if you can get someone to put the awesome spine on it.

Just... No. That is a raptor. A Velociraptor. A small pack hunter

Here, on the other hand, is something that is at least in the same damn family as the Spinosaurus

Suchomimus - Wc3campaigns

Just need the frill and some ridges on the head, plus a new skin, and its perfect

Level 12
The dino I found at least looks like the thing, even though it isn't from the same family. It still needs the spines though.

...Another strike from Mecheon with a "Just... No." I remember when I saw you using that last. Damn guy wanted to sell his map.

Anyways, off-topic. Now we've gotta find a jeep and reskin it.

Level 25
The dino I found at least looks like the thing, even though it isn't from the same family. It still needs the spines though.

...Another strike from Mecheon with a "Just... No." I remember when I saw you using that last. Damn guy wanted to sell his map.

But... That's a bloody raptor! And he wants a Spinosaur! They're as different as wolves and bears!

To get the raptor looking right, you'd need to lower the head a fair bit, ditch the claws on the legs, beef the whole thing up, then worry about changing the head shape and such

The Suchomimus (Which is a spinosaur, by the way) just needs the frill and a brown reskin

Pardon the Dinosaur nerd-ism

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Why can´t ppl think these things through before just working on there map expecting sooner or later the model they need would be made for them. Yah dude its an interesting map but perhaps change the story since i doubt no one will make those models, but i can tell you what you can do. Find a hat and attach it too a villager,recolor the villagers shirt blue. As for John Hammond....Paladin weaponless, just find a way too help yourself since you should always expect that no one is going too help you.

Level 10
yeah Em is right... you should never build your project idea around resources that don't exist, but instead only use them to enhance your map if someone is kind enough to make them.

I agree that sunken ruins would be the best choice, Jurassic Park had more of a tropical kind of look to it if I remember correctly (it's been a while). surely there is a spinosaurus around tho, didn't that jurrasic park survival map have one in it? Actually maybe I'm tripping about that, it could of just been the t-rex model had too slender of a face.

If you had a t-rex model with the rights to edit it then I'd be happy to convert that into a spino for you

Status
Not open for further replies.