• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] JASS AI check

Hi guys,

I've got an AI script based on the AI script for Illidan from A Symphony of Frost and Flame. I've taken this script and edited it to suit my own map, this includes adding a fifth capture point and changing the units used. The AI also doesn't need to stand on a control point for 30 seconds to capture each point so the "stepped_on" function is a little useless. The only problem is that my edited script does not work, the AI does not run suggesting. I've been reading over it again and again and hopefully I'm just missing a syntax mistake and need a fresh pair of eyes to catch it.

I'll attach both here my new script and the original one from TFT.

"GreenStromgarde02.ai" is my edited script, "u08x02.ai" is the Ai script for Illidan.

If looking at the map would assist in understanding it, I can send it if required.

So once again Hive Workshop:
1707936343513.png

Attachments

• GreenStromgarde02.ai
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
  • u08x02.ai
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
You can check your AI with PJASS for problems as described here:

You can check your AI with PJASS for problems as described here:
Doesn't work very well

1707937712406.png

Since a lot of these things are regular functions and shouldn't be an error or issue. In total it said 177 errors but none of them are actual errors.