• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is anyone else Latin? Hispanic? or Caribbean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Jeje este va en español, no hay ningun otro tico, nica, pana, chapin, hondureño, salvadoreño o cualquier otro eño por aca? Seria bueno saber quienes somos para hacer comentarios y ayudarnos en nuestros proyectos. Ademas muchas veces no es facil conseguir ayuda en español, y siempre es una buena manera de unirnos como hermanos centro americanos que somos!
Los suramericanos y Mexicanos tambien son bienvenidos!

Level 4
Sorry man I didn't think it would bother since there are some posts in german and stuff I didn't think a little spanish would harm any one, It just asks if there is someone else who is latin so we could try to help out new people who doesn't speak english and give them the asistance every one deserves. I beg everyone your pardon and I asure you that if I translate any information any other member posted I will obviously mantain that person's credit for being the poster.

Level 13
It's not that speaking in another language will lead to a warning, but we want everyone to understand most of what is discussed on the board, so english is prefered. Another reason is that the moderators should be able to understand everything what is said on the board, and that doesn't go for every for every language.

We had a lot of german/german-speaking users time ago, and many of them were talking german (e.g. in tutorials section). That wasn't such a big problem though I'm speaking german myself, but it's just better if everyone follows the standard (english in our case).

Level 4
guess you are right man... Well Ill follow the instructions, just let me ask something, if I translated to english anything I write in spanish so the moderators could understand it would it be ok? If not I totaly agree with you desition and stop it, and until I get an answer I wont do it again I promise! I just do it thinking about the poor hispanic bros that dont get a word of what it says here and would like to use the forum as well.
The other posible way is sending them and allowing them to ask questions in my space, but how do I set a link to it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.