• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, i'm introducing myself like I was told! I've been playing warcraft since the original and have been on battle.net for wc3 and ft for many many years. I've been apart of this site before but I have no idea what my info was then. It's been a long time since i've played wc3...

I also have a question regarding some models that used to be on this site many years ago and I have not been able to find them. They were some very well made models that were anime-ish, samurai like ...1 had a long sword that held over his shoulder...anyways i've been looking for them again but have not seen them. Any help would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.