• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello can somebody recolor the the icon of the Night Elf Archer that matches this one
preview-png.99041

Thank in Advance!

Level 9
Would a re-colour of the Sylvanas/ranger icon not fit better or do you definitely want the Night Elf Archer icon re-coloured?
Well the Night Elf Archer icon would be better:grin: i think just recoloring the NE archer hair and skin to white? Since this model is a Draenei.

Level 9
I see, well it could be he's protected his campaign, if that's the case you'd maybe need to message him asking nicely if you can get that icon or if you know where you could get it from :)
Really? Just for an ICON:xxd::xxd::xxd:
I have a few questions that really bothers me when i tried opening other campaigns like Rise Of The Blood Elves,Tides of War,Curse of the Forsaken etc. They ALL SAID THE SAME THING. Do i have to use like some what special technique or something and if the campaign editor is used to open up Campaigns IT SHOULD OPEN CAMPAIGNS because whats the purpose if you could only open a few campaigns?

Like I said, some people use programs to "protect" their campaigns what this does it effectively deletes lines of code that the editor uses to read and open the files. This means that the campaigns can be played by other people but not opened and edited and only they will have the original copy that can be edited and is unprotected.

I would make the icon myself but if someone else has already made one I don't see much point in making an identical replica.

Level 9
Like I said, some people use programs to "protect" their campaigns what this does it effectively deletes lines of code that the editor uses to read and open the files. This means that the campaigns can be played by other people but not opened and edited and only they will have the original copy that can be edited and is unprotected.

I would make the icon myself but if someone else has already made one I don't see much point in making an identical replica.
Thats quiet sad to hear i understand why they try to protect thier campagins and they put so much effort in making it. So i don't wanna go off the topic to this thread which is just recoloring the skin of the NE Archer so let me go straight to the point can you do it? And if you might have found this icon can you pls send it to me i just really only want an ICON:xxd::xxd::xxd:

Status
Not open for further replies.